When is the library open?
The library is open Monday through Friday from 7:30-4:00. One exception is Wednesdays when the library closes at 3:30 for staff meetings.
May parents check out library materials?
Yes! Parents have check out privileges at our library. We have an parenting section as well as many other resources for parents to use and enjoy.
How many books am I allowed to check out?
- K-2 grades may have 2 books out at one time.
- 3-5 grades may have 3 out at one time.
- 6-8 grades may have 5 books out at one time.
When are books due?
- While there are no set "due dates" for your materials, the expectation is that books will be returned in a timely manner.
- Read them and return them.
- If you have a book for a class project, the book is due the same day as your project.
- All materials must be returned before the first Friday in June.